Author: Brittany Ferri
- Registered OT
- Licensed to practice in 6 states
- Business owner (www.simplicityofhealth.com)
Brittany has worked as a mental health therapist in a variety of settings while treating diagnoses including substance use disorders, other forms of addiction, bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia. She is also a content creator who has written over 350 pieces of patient-facing content, published 4 books, created over 30 continuing education courses for therapists, and medically reviewed countless other pieces. She has guest lectured at over 30 OT/OTA programs on health and wellness topics and has been quoted as a health expert by Healthline, WebMD, NBC News, and more.
- PhD in Integrative Mental Health from Saybrook University
- MS in Occupational Therapy from Quinnipiac University
- BS in Health Sciences from Quinnipiac University